Proven outcomes for partner colleges and universities
StraighterLine’s tailored, student-first online pathway program solutions help your school:
- Improve student readiness, enrollment, progression, retention, student success, and graduation rates
- Retain diverse student populations through high-quality courses and wraparound student support
- Reach and support students who would not otherwise attend or return to your institution
- Prepare at-risk and underserved populations among traditional, online, and adult learners
- Address and support diversity, equity, and inclusion in your student body
- Improve on-time first semester performance for first-generation college students and students of color
- Inspire and enable enrolled students to complete 28% more credits per term than non-StraighterLine students and graduate one full term faster
- Lessen the number of students leaving school (stopping out) before completing degrees
- Allocate already-stretched resources to other needs
Bring the advantages and outcomes of a StraighterLine partnership to your unique school. Become a partner today!
63% of StraighterLine students complete and pass their courses vs. 38% of ALL online adult students.
Baker College Addresses Student Barriers to Higher Education
Case study profiles how Baker College is helping alleviate common "pain points" faced by students in their pursuit of a college degree.
Grambling State University Helps Adult Learners Persist to Degree Completion
Case study profiles how Grambling is meeting today's learners’ needs with flexible courses and support—no matter where they reside.
Utah State University Expands Access with Earned Admissions
Case study profiles how USU is solving the challenge of student readiness while fulfilling the school's mission of being accessible to all.
National Online University Increases College Readiness & Tuition Revenue
Partnership with StraighterLine delivers new enrollments helping National Online University generate an incremental $7M in tuition revenue.
92% percent of the students we would send to StraighterLine for a course would come back to us... that's compelling, because otherwise you're sending students to another institution or to a community college, and there's not a direct pathway back to you.